FFG Coyote Swap Motor Mount Kit | 1973-76 F100 and F150 4WD
The 1973-76 Ford F100 and F150 4X4 can be upgraded to slip in a modern Ford Coyote engine from a Mustang GT or the F150 truck. This kit is designed to fit the 2011-2018 Coyote and place it in your Ford truck using the factory suspension and power steering box. The kit also includes the transmission cross-member for the 6R80 automatic transmission.
The engine is designed to sit in a factory location providing space for the power steering box. Factory manifolds may require modification to work with this setup.
The kit comes with all the hardware needed to install the motor and the transmission cross-member. Some drilling is required into the original front cross-member, but usually can be installed in less than a few hours. Instructions are included. Product photos show the kit powder coated as an example but are shipped raw steel.
- Designed to install a Coyote engine in your stock 1/2 ton 1973-76 Ford F100 & F150 4X4 pickup.
- This kit is for 4X4 Trucks Only.
- This does not fit the ¾ ton or 1-ton trucks.
- This does not fit F250 High Boy
- Contact us if you have a 1977 4WD truck so we can confirm fitment with your truck.
- Kit is shipped in raw steel. Product photos show the kit powder coated as an example.
- Choose OEM or AAM transfer case option below.
OEM=OEM F150 Electronic Transfer Case
- AAM adapter = Advance Adapter with a Dana, Atlas, Etc.
Installation instructions: 73-77 4WD F100 & F150 Coyote Swap Kit Instructions