FFG x PBFab 1992-96 Ford F150 4-Link Kit
Have you swapped your front end out for a Mustang II, or Crown Vic Subframe, and need to drop the rear end to match? Fat Fender Garage and Porterbuilt Fabrication have come together again to design a four link kit for 1992-96 Ford F150’s. This kit is designed to handle a modern drive train upgrade, and give your truck a sporty stance with superb handling. Includes Ridetech HQ Series coilovers.
- 1/25” DOM adjustable trailing arms
- Adjustable Panhard bar
- Greasable urethane bushings
- C-Notch (weld in)
- Training Arm Frame Mounts (bolt in)
- Trailing Arm axle brackets (weld in)
- Panhard bar frame mount (bolt in)
- Panhard bar axle mount (weld in)
- Ridetech HQ Coilovers
- Mounting Hardware
- Brackets and arm are delivered in raw steel, ready for paint or powder coat.