GEN 3 5.0L Aluminator NA Crate Engine
CALL TO ORDER
Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm MST
Update 7/18/22: All Engine and Drivetrains are CALL TO ORDER! We look forward to hearing from you!
Ford Performance has taken the Gen 3 Mustang GT 5.0L Coyote engine and created another in its series of "Aluminator" crate engines built to deliver higher performance. The 5.0 Aluminator NA is built with connecting rods and pistons designed specifically for high performance applications. Mahle® 12.0:1 compression ratio forged pistons are hard anodized and feature Grafal® low friction coating. The connecting rods are premium Manley ® H-beam with ARP® 2000 bolts. The Gen 3 5.0L Aluminator NA is a direct bolt in for 2018-2021 Mustang GT.
Fits 2018-2021 Mustang GT
5.0L (302 cubic inches)
12.0:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- 460 horsepower @ 7,000 rpm
- 420 ft.-lb. torque at 4,600 rpm
Mahle® Hard Anodized forged pistons with Grafal® low friction coating
- Manley® H-beam connecting rods with ARP® 2000 bolts
Forged steel crankshaft
Uses production 2020 Mustang GT aluminum block
- 10 quart oil pan
Tuned composite Mustang GT intake manifold with production drive by wire 80 mm throttle body variable runner control
- Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction.
- Mustang GT production camshafts
Includes Ford Performance colder, heat range zero (0) spark plugs, M-12405-M50A
Includes Ford Performance oil filter - M-6731-FL820
Includes billet steel gerotor oil pump gears M-6600-M50A
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included. Use Ford Performance wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-M50B designed for manual transmission street rod/project car installation. Can also be equipped with automatic transmission controls pack - see M-6017-M50BA more information.
Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT or M-8600-M50ALTA
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- Does not include exhaust manifolds