1973-79 Ford Truck Non-EFI Fuel Tank
- Tank Dimensions: Mounts in the stock behind the acle location using the stock fill location. 31.5" x 24" x 10" Taper to 6"
- Tank Material: 1/8" 5053-H32 Aluminum
- 1/2″ NPT Vent
- 3/8″ NPT Return
- Fuel Fill 2.25 Ribbed for Hose
- 5/8" Ribbed or Hose Fill Vent
- 3/8" NPT Pickup Tube on 12 Bolt Plate
- 3 Baffles
- Sending Unit Flange
- Approx. 23
Flush Bed Fill: Standard bed fill tank with cap. The standard bed fill tank will come with a threaded cap and neck as shown in the pictures which sticks up approx. 3” and sits just below the bed floor. This will require you to have a bed fuel door.
Fuel Level Sensor: We recommend one of three sending units to fit your needs; A 0-90 OHM fuel level sensor for aftermarket gauges, a 75-10 or 240-33 fuel level sensor if you are using stock gauges with our Coyote Swap tanks.
Rollover Safety Vent: We also include the rollover safety vent, which is a simple ball check valve that allows air in and out of the tank as needed. In the event of a rollover, the ball will drop and block the vent port from leaking fuel. Additionally, it also has a small float inside that will help reduce the amount of liquid entering the vent hose from fuel slosh during normal everyday use.