PWM Fuel Management System - Coyote Swaps
The PWM fuel module control system has everything needed to provide a stand alone, manifold referenced, OE-type returnless fuel system for all generations of the Ford Control Pack for Coyote engines.
Fuel Management System: – The PWM Coyote fuel module control system has everything needed to provide a true OE-type returnless fuel system for the Ford Coyote crate engine packages. When used with the low-cost AC Delco pump, the system will provide the fuel volume and manifold referenced fuel pressure as specified by Ford. The key to making this system simple to use is the stand-alone manifold pressure sensor that tells the VaporWorx controller how to adjust the fuel pressure to the Ford specifications.
The PWM Controller includes these standard features:
- Everything needed electrically to drive the fuel pump module. No relays, external regulators, or return lines needed.
- Unmatched low fuel level capability when matched with an OEM style fuel module.
- A minimum 50% reduction in power to the fuel pump during idle and cruise vs traditional systems.
- 40A minimum continuous power rating in a compact controller package. Total size 4”L x 2.1”W x 1-5/8”H.
- Over-temperature shutdown with automatic reset.
- Short circuit protection that will operate indefinetely without damage.
- OEM Delphi/Aptive connections for terminals, seals, and connector bodies.
- All cross-linked polyethylene wiring.
- UL94 rated components used throughout.
- Integrates into the OE ECM to allow all safety systems to remain functional.
- 10-22v operating capacity. Can be used with voltage boosters. The preferred booster is the JMS FuelMax. Lower than 10v applied to the turn on circuit will cause controller shutdown to protect from an AFR lean condition.
UPDATE! All PWM kits now feature the billet aluminum MAP sensor bracket and 3bar pressure sensor.